Wednesday 10 September 2008

Jhane





I love her! :-)

I met her when i had my very first bridal expo! And from then on, we became really good friends!

Jhane is a career woman. Simple but very sure of what she likes. So when she discussed with me her dream wedding gown.. it was easy for me na to come up with a design coz she brought a clear book with all the photos of the details that she wanted for her gown.. She is tall, has small waist, and nice shoulders.. i love the gown!

And not only that, super call sakin si Jhane always to ask simple questions.. color of her bouquet, shoes, make up.. and many many more.. and i love it!! feel na feel ko naman magbigay ng suggestions.. haha.. :-)

"I AM SO HAPPY I MADE THE RIGHT CHOICE NA IKAW ANG GUMAWA NG WEDDING GOWN KO!! THEY FIND IT BEAUTIFUL!! THUS, IT MAKES ME PROUD TO BE A PART OF VEEJAY FLORESCA'S BRIDES!!!"

Thank you too Jhane!!!! See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment