Thursday 20 November 2008

Ria and Melchor's Wedding

It's a blessing to be a blessing to others.. This is what i felt when i did Ria's entourage for 10 days. Yes! 10 days lang.. its a long story.. haha but what matters most is, Ria, the girls, and me.. HAPPY!!!! :-)

Grabe ah! ang gaganda ng mga pics! ang hirap pumili! hahaha.. cute cute nyo lahat! and i love the hair, make up! flowers.. Perfect!!

"Veejay, grabe!! I love your gowns!!! hahaha! Super saya ko, ganda nilang lahat!! Ganda ng lumabas...
My entourage loved them din!! I think yan yung masayang feeling for me, they're very proud wearing it!! Ang ganda kasi e!!

Veejay, wahhh!!! Hugzzz talaga!!!! Galing galing mo!!! I always thank my lucky stars, for leading me back to you pa rin! hahaha! :)

More power to you!! God Bless!
I don't think this is the end for us.. only the beginning! hahahah! Let's keep in touch ah!!!"

Ria, super thank you! You've been tremendously kind! Super effort din ang rush fitting dates! pero masaya naman! nag enjoy ako ng bonggang bongga!!! WE MADE IT! Yey! God is really good! See you soon! MWAH!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment