Saturday 2 May 2009

Grace

I can still remember when Grace came in to my shop and showed me almost more than 30 photos as pegs for her wedding gown.. haha.. Nahilo ako! haha.. but i want her to be happy.. so i asked for those photos and as much as possible, incorporate most of them to her wedding gown..

I told her.. "di ako mahihirapan coz she is sexy, she has long neck, small waist and tall.." So dapat bagay sa kanya ang gown..

During her wedding preps, i was so happy to see her wearing the gown WE BOTH designed.. I always believe in "collaboration.." Two heads are better than one and both of us were very happy..

Super kinulit ko si Grace to send me the pics coz im soooooo excited to see them na! Haha.. and here na.. :-) thanks Grace!!! :-)

Hi Veejay!

Kumusta na? I'm guessing you're still very busy what with all your fashion shows.=) Let me apologize first for such delayed response to your request. Besides not knowing how to resize then, I got swamped with work din kaya eto ngayon lang...thanks for being so patient though.
Again, I know it's been said so many times but still I thank you forever for being a great fairy godmother that day. See you again soon pag magpapagawa ako uli ng gown hehe.
Take care and good luck.mwah!

Best Regards,
Grace Tarce














Photos by Nelwin Uy
Makeup by Jesy Alto
Hair by Raymond Ko
Shot at Edsa Shang

No comments:

Post a Comment