Thursday 8 October 2009

more updates (repost from my blog)

oh tokyo!
just got a call from Siti, one of the organizers of the competition in Tokyo and she said that I can pick up my passport tomorrow from the agency. Me, Nicole and Tracy finally got our visa approved! Thank God. My gosh.. they're super strict! As in! Super stressed! haha.. Unlike last year... now, they asked a lot of documents from us.. but its fine.. bottomline is.. we are all going to Tokyo to represent Philippines in the 47th Japan Fashion Design Competition.. im excited! super! its my first time :-)

philippine fashion week spring/summer 2010

im kinda worried because next week will be Philippine Fashion Week and as of the moment, im not yet finished with my collection.. I still need to work on it.. I will be presenting a 10pc collection on October 21, 2009, 530pm at SMX Convention Center for the Opening Night: The Grand Allure Collection.. Some of the designers are:

GRAND ALLURE
Date: October 21 (Wednesday) 5:30pm
Show: SMX CONVENTION CENTER HALL 2

Ben Farrales
Bo Parcon
Boying Eustaquio
Christian Narvadez
Jaz Cerezo
Jontie Martinez
Marc Rancy
Martin Bautista
Melvin Lachca
Nicky Martinez
Philip Tampus
Popo Go
Richard Papa
Veejay Floresca

my new showroom in makati
i have good news to everyone especially to my clients! :-) I already moved in to a new showroom in makati!! :-) yey!! Bigger and better! :-) It has 4 parking slots.. lounge area for guests, limited ready-to-wear pieces (dresses and gowns) for special events that are for sale.. fit it and buy it! :-) free alteration to custom-fit.. and more more more :-) i will post pictures soon!

official website re-launching
have u seen my website? sorry guys! because i wasnt able to update it often but dont worry coz i will be re launching my official website! :-) u can view my latest photoshoot of my Project Runway Finale collection and Phil Fashion Week Holiday 2009 :-) super nice photos!! :-) and i promise to update it every season! :-) the re birth of www.veejayfloresca.com

wedding promo
for my weddings.. im so blessed because i have been getting a lot of inquiries :-) thank u so much for appreciating my works.. In line with this and the upcoming christmas season, as a form of thanksgiving to all of you.. i will be launching my very first bridal promo soon.. pls wait for it :-) i will blog it really soon! :-) u can check out my wedding blog at www.veejayfloresca.blogspot.com

have a great day guys! :-) mwaaaahhh!!

God bless and see yeah!!!! :-)

check out my blog at www.veejayveejay.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment