Saturday 30 January 2010

Rica Peralejo's Despedida de Soltera

I got a call from the sexy, gorgeous and super bait wedding coordinator Teena Barretto about Rica aka Carla's despedida de soltera.. I got excited because its my first time to design a bridal shower dress and for a celebrity client pa.. Via phone, i had a short conversation with Carla..

I asked her.. "ano gusto mo?"

and she told me..

"ikaw na bahala.. basta frou-frou!"

sabi ko.. "ah ok! go!" :-)

And this is what I had in mind..



A FUN FUN FUN FROU FROU DRESS!!!!







with busy teena



I made this dress for 2 days! :-) very project runway lang! haha.. but i enjoyed it! super!!!


Photos by: Hitched Weddings and Events by Teena Barretto ;-)
click here to see their multiply site

Date: January 26, 2010
Venue: Coral A, 1Esplanade
Caterer: Josiah's
Event Stylist: Badang Rueda
Band: Serene8
Lights & Sounds: Sensitivity
DJ: DJ Mccoy from Remix Fridays RX93.1
Mobile Bar: Quench Party Bar
Photo: Joel Francisco
Video: Jason Magbanua
Photo Wall: Rockstar Photography
Make up by Chechel Joson
Rica's dress by Veejay Floresca

No comments:

Post a Comment