Saturday 29 May 2010

VJF Philippine Fashion Week Holiday 2010

As a fashion designer, i believe it's a great accomplishment to put up a full collection :-) Last Philippine Fashion Week Holiday 2010 (we dont have Fall/Winter) I have presented a complete 30pc collection inspired by the iconic statue of "Venus de Milo."

The collection was composed of dresses, separates such as pants, skirts, draped blouses and flowy silk gowns.

I do wedding gowns (super like) and my signature white finale is always my tribute to all the brides.

Part of my collection can be also used as dresses for the entourage as well ;-) something that's really modern, edgy, unique and wearable!

Here are some of the pieces from my collection..




metallic brocade dresses







wrinkled silk organza dresses :-)




flowy silk chiffon gowns in deep jewel tones ;-)



silk chiffon gown perfect for beach wedding!! :-)


your wedding is a very very special day! make it truly memorable and super fun!!!

photos by Bruce Casanova and stylebible.ph

to see the complete collection, click here

No comments:

Post a Comment