Friday 6 August 2010

Arlene

minimal embroidery for her special veil


customized brooch used as hair accessory made of crystals and pearls


one of the loooooongest trains I've done ;-)

dressing up my bride is fun! ;-)

i wanted to achieve a "3D" effect -texture


this cute fascinator hat was made by Tiara by Tracy Dizon (she's my friend!)




her detachable train was used as cape! haha..
idea of Rowell Octavio and me! :-) for fun lang! haha



I met the bride through her wedding coordinator Rowell Octavio
Photos by Nelwin Uy

I MISS YOU NA ARLENE, CHRIS AND YOUR FAMILY!!
I will see u in the United States of America sooooon! :-) haha

"awwwww u're such a sweetheart Veejay!
THANK YOU so much for my gorgeous gown! Everything about IT was just perfect!!

we love all the details from beadworks to the extra super long train and the veil! yayyyy!! LOVE it! and OH! thanks for bei...ng super nice and flexible to the whole party! especially our moms, they both luv u na eh! can't wait to see u here! u'd let us know, yes? muahhh"
- Arlene & Chris!


No comments:

Post a Comment