Tuesday 10 June 2008

Ethel Sabadlan - Alfaro

One day, i got a message from my multiply site from Ethz.. She wanted me to make her wedding gown.. yey! She's from Toronto pa so basically, we just talked about her dream wedding gown via email! Sent her my sketches, blah blah.. But i it worked! haha.. :-)


"They love my gown. I got so many praises from it. Syempre I made kwento about my super bongga na designer that is YOU! Hahaha! I really, really love my gown. Thanks to you my dear. THANK YOU for making me gorgeous on my big day. You are a fab designer with a humble heart and super nice personality. Keep your feet on the ground and I assure you that you will continue to reap success & blessing. I will definitely wear you again, NO DOUBT! Hahaha. Goodluck in everything you do sweety. Godspeed!"



San Agustin Church
Manila Hotel
Patio Victoria
Photos by NicePrintPhotos

No comments:

Post a Comment