Thursday 30 October 2008

Beth

Beth is my sister's friend. They were classmates during college. :-) So it was easier for me to ask her about what she likes on her wedding. I super like Beth.. she is super bait!




Red is the color motif of her entourage and i added another color which is gold to make it more interesting. I also used customized brooch with crystals as the main accent of the gowns. And for her wedding gown, she wanted something simple and elegant. The design is a strapless bias cut gown, a bolero, and i used ruffles as accent. I don't want it to look over the top so i used minimal beading only. Fabrics used are mikado silk and lace.





I was also the one who made the barongs for the groom and the guys!



Pure silk piña for the groom and piña jusi for the entourage.



Monico Chua - Beth Lorenzo
Nov 11, 2007
Manila Cathedral

Photos from: Nice Print Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment