Thursday 26 February 2009

Chris and Shirley

Shirley is one of the most OC clients I've ever had.. haha.. Super! Every small detail matters.. And Chris is very supportive. (But i like it coz i think, if ever I'll get married, I'll be super OC too.. haha)

The first time I met Shirley, I was not sure if she will book me. Seriously.. So i did my best to present her something that she can't refuse. :-) And when she came to pick up all the clothes na, she told me she went to almost 10 designers and luckily, she chose me! :-)

Both of them have good taste.. They are very creative.. I love the concept of their wedding.. Vintage, romantic, sophisticated.. I was super happy when i saw the photos.. We nailed it! :-) And I told Shirley, "pwede pala kayo ni Chris maging model eh.. galing nyo mag pose!"

This is what she replied "haha. model? not siguro. im so glad you finally get to see the pics. sure, do invite us in one of your shows. would love to see your new creations.. hope maging veluz ka din. i'll never tire of recommending you to my weddings@work sisters. i will continue to follow through your recent involvement and activities through your blogs and social network sites. more power! hugs!"

;-)



January 3, 2009
Wedding gown, groom's suit and entourage gowns by Veejay Floresca
Ceremony at the Notre Dame de Vi Chapelle
Reception at the Fernbrook Garden
Makeup by Gela Laurel
Hair by Vianney Guese
Photos by: Lito Genilo click here to see his blog and
Paul Vincent click here to see his blog

You can also check my multiply account to see more pics, click here

No comments:

Post a Comment