Sunday 1 February 2009

Malou

I will call Malou as "The Sophisticated Simple Bride"

I admire her so much. She is a graduate of UP (University of the Philippines) and a lawyer! :-) I love lawyers.. (and i was supposed to take Law but.. long story!!) haha.. coz my dad is a lawyer too.. They talk very straight to the point..

When I met her, we started talking about her dream wedding gown.. she said she doesnt want it to be super bongga coz its going to be a very intimate occasion.. but i told her "NO! This is your wedding and we should make it bongga pa din but in a very sophisticated and simple way.." She agreed.. thank God! ;-)

The theme of her wedding is Spanish.. so I used 2 kinds of two-tone Spanish embroidered lace.. the first layer has small details and the second layer has more embroideries to create a 3-D effect! haha.. then, low back to add drama! :-) we decided to make the veil short and simple too!

we both love her gown! ;-) im so happy! :-)




photos by: me :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment