Monday 1 June 2009

i remember..

Super late post..

I had a chance to show some of my pieces in a bridal show held in Glorietta. I forgot the date BUT i will never forget how I came up with those pieces..

When I was still a fashion design student in CSB, I always try to experiment.. play with fabrics.. silhouettes.. textures.. designs.. We were always given projects to do. And as a typical fashion design student, my favorite part is doing fashion shows! I was so thankful because I learned to cut and sew.. I have no money that time to hire sewers to do my projects and clothes for fashion shows kaya I always stay in the sewing room if i have free time and after classes to sew my clothes! haha.. but i enjoyed it! The sewing machine became my best buddy!!! hahaha



i forgot to leave my bag..

This gown is the finale piece from my graduation collection..

Supermodel Michelle Panemanglor

This one naman, I made this for a Preview editorial..


I miss being a student..

I miss CSB.

Now, im back..

as a professor in CSB.

:-)


No comments:

Post a Comment