Thursday 4 June 2009

Sigrid

Her name is Sigrid. Name pa lang, beautiful na.. And yes, Sigrid is a woman blessed with a beautiful personality and a pretty face.. Very soft spoken, shy at first, never na-late sa fittings, and super bait! ;-) When i first met her with her tall, dark and handsome fiance, she showed me a photo of a wedding gown as her peg. The gown is super simple: a-line, strapless, no beading, really simple.. I looked at her.. I asked her to stand and studied her figure. I gave her back the magazine and I started sketching..

This was my design: I made her a serpentina cut wedding gown made of mikado silk. I chose this silhouette because she's sexy so why not diba? And I dont like the usual strapless gown for her so i changed the neckline.. I added lace appliques to the pleated bodice and traced it with cut glass Matsuno beads, pearls and Swarovski crystals to enhance the lace pattern. It's still simple.. but special :-) ..just like her!












No comments:

Post a Comment