Friday 25 September 2009

veejay floresca brides

if you are going to ask me about my process on designing clothes for my clients.. i will share u my secret! :-) its called..

*communication*

haha.. :-) easy lang diba?

ask.. listen.. suggest.. think..

first, I always ask and listen to my brides/clients.. then i'll get my pencil and start drawing.. i want to know first their opinions.. their feelings.. their thoughts.. and their fantasies.. and transform all of them as my inspiration to design and execute their dream wedding gowns..

feeling ko im the fairy god mother! hahaha.. it may sound funny but i think its true.. i can't explain the feeling whenever i see my client na super happy because of what i have created.. that's one of the reasons why i am very passionate about my job.. ;-)

here are some of the photos of my brides on their very very special day.. :-) pls bear with me.. these are just my amateur shots.. haha :-)


Leah
- i cant remember anymore how many yards of chiffon ;-)
- she wore a custom-made Gaupo shoes.. its super fab!










Lala
- simple at the front and super bongga at the back! very dramatic ruffles and sexy silhouette..
- minimal beading with vintage brooch accent..








Hera
- she wants something super simple and she will look taller..
- she likes me to incorporate a touch of black..










May
- classic, sophisticated and minimal..
- less is more..






No comments:

Post a Comment