Monday 4 October 2010

Jihan



Jihan is a sweetheart! I adore her! She's stunning!
She's the youngest bride I've ever had so far.

When I first met her at Teena's office, she told me that the theme of her wedding was "Vintage Glamour" So immediately I thought of feathers, lace, fascinators, crystals.. and of course, a NOT WHITE wedding gown!

Another thing that came to my mind was the idea to make her look "womanly.." than "girly.."

Her gorgeous girls wore simple draped dresses in dove gray color with vintage brooch accents matched with super cute fascinators! And the cute flower girls in their ruffled dresses! ;-)



with Teena, her wedding coordinator

dressing her up and giving tips! LOL

It took me almost _____ days to finish her skirt! Everything was hand sewn!

minimal beadwork to highlight the lace bodice








Bride and her entourage gowns: Veejay Floresca
Photos by: Wally Gonzales
Makeup: Gela Laurel
Fascinators: Tracy Dizon
Wedding Coordinator: Teena Barretto





No comments:

Post a Comment