Thursday 14 October 2010

Joy



Top 3 reasons why I love Joy! :-)

1. She is sooooooo nice! again, sooooooo nice! Her smile can make your stress go away. She is very optimistic, polite, sweet and she will tell you her requests in a very kind way that it's gonna be hard for you to say no! haha but kidding aside, she is a perfect example of a bride who knows exactly what she wants but trusts her designer very well.

2. When she told me that I'm not only me who's going to do her wedding gown, this was my reaction.. "WHAT? Really? Who else? Exciting!"

Joy: You know Bea Valdes?

Me: OF COURSE!!! I know her! :-)

My jaw dropped! Literally! haha

Bea Valdes is a well-know designer. I admire her! Pls google her and you will find out how BIG she is! but when I got the chance to work with her, i can proudly say that "good things happen to good people!" She is very humble! and so pretty!

Thank you JOY for this opportunity!

3. And lastly, I've found a friend! SUBIC soon!!! haha ;-)

Here are the photos of her beautiful gown by JOY+BEA+VEEJAY!



fully beaded bodice, very intricate!

embroidered veil

red silk chiffon gown for her blooming mom! ;-)

draped silk gown for her maid of honor.. her fab sister!


layers of shredded silk chiffon skirt
to make it more contemporary but still classic..

such a cute couple diba? ;-)
suit by JC Buendia

Photos by Dino Lara


No comments:

Post a Comment