Monday 15 February 2010

Grace



I will never ever forget Grace.

She came to my apartment (old shop) longggggg time ago to inquire.. I think 1 or 2 years before her wedding..

Veejay: do u have any pegs?

she showed me one photo of a wedding gown she liked.

Veejay: What do u like about this gown?

Grace: Its simple lang..

*sabay smile*

Veejay: aaahhhhh.. yeah.. simple nga lang.. ok :-)

pero may pahabol..

Grace: Pero gusto ko bongga ang back!

Veejay: YEY!!!! Sige! Let's make it simple and elegant but super bongga at the back.. Ako na bahala.. :-)

She said yes!

















Hi Veejay!

Here are some of our official wedding photos where your gorgeous creation takes center stage! I received nothing but praises for my dress. And a lot of my friends who weren't at the wedding, but saw our photos, were in awe of the dress. It was a beautiful wedding gown, Veejay, I really couldn't be happier. It wasn't over the top, it displayed just the right amount of oomph, I would say. Thank you for making me feel like a million bucks on my wedding day. It was hard to maneuver, I can tell you that haha, but with all the oohs and aahs it merited, I'd say it was definitely worth it.

Also thank you for being a part of my wedding, thank you for driving all the way to Tagaytayto make sure I look my damnedest in that dress. It was a pleasure working with you. You've been very gracious, warm and open to me and fiance (now my husband) Mart. I look forward to working with you again I hope. :)

Grabe Grace!!! Super naiyak ako when I got this! i love u sis! u know that :-) everything is worth it! thank u for the trust!!! SEE YOU IN MY GALA SHOW!!! :-)

Photos by: Jeff and Lisa

www.jeffandlisaphotography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment