Wednesday 17 February 2010

THANK YOU

I am extremely blessed!

First, I would like to thank God for all the blessings He gave me.

I am just a young designer, dreaming that someday, i will have my own atelier for my dearest clients.. And last night, I just dedicated my new atelier to God. Thank you to our dear Pastora Beng for coming to share God's words and lead the dedication/blessing of my business to our Heavenly Father. Thank u also to my bible study/connect groupmates for coming to celebrate with me.. ;-) I have learned that we are all stewards of God. Everything is his property.. It's from him.. we just need to take good care of all the things he gave us and share it to other people.. Praise God!

I can still remember the days when I started meeting clients at starbucks, coffee shops, malls.. Then, i worked for my friend and he was so generous to share his office with me.. then i rented an apartment and transformed the sala set into an office.. And now, I have a separate space for my valued clients ;-)

I am very happy for all the inquiries that I have been getting from future brides and clients.. debuts, weddings, special events, and most especially, kind and sweet messages that inspire me more.. Thank you so much for showing interest and for trusting me :-)

Special thank you to W@W! :-) and to my past brides and friends for all the recommendations.. I am truly blessed! Thank you so much.. More than the luxurious fabrics, laborious treatments, beautiful embellishments.. its the relationship and experience working with all of you that made everything worth-remembering..

I would also like to acknowledge my favorite Ms Veluz for recommending clients. Thank you for your generosity.. Im truly inspired by you. You are someone that I really look up to.. Very humble, talented, creative, successful and blessed! Im so happy to know you..

To my friends.. thank u for all the support.. :-) You always make me happy.. thank you..

And to my dear family.. I am doing this because of you.. You are the source of my strength :-)

God is good...
... all the time!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment