Thursday 4 February 2010

Raquel's entourage

It's a different feeling when you are working with people who are close to you..

Here are the photos of my friend Jesse Ray Del Valle.. he's from csb too!

The wedding entourage of Raquel and Vinny.. both from la salle!

Raquel is the sister of Razel, the maid of honor who is my schoolmate in csb. Higher batch. Same course, fashion design :-)


the lovely couple Raquel and Vinny.
I did her modern filipiƱana wedding gown.. but I will blog it soon :-)

Razel, maid of honor, model. haha

me, busy!! feeling model. haha ;-)

bridesmaids in their pomelo colored dresses :-)

Raquel, me and Rose



secondary sponsors in their orange colored hand pleated dresses with sheer tulle neckline


cute flower girls
(i heart this pic!)

will post more photos soon! :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment