Wednesday 10 November 2010

Jen Espiel




I love my job. I am very passionate about what I do. One thing I like about it is the chance of meeting new people, new friends, and I am happy to meet a special friend Jen.

Jen is a successful woman working in Singapore. Like the other overseas brides I've worked with, we communicate through international calls, emails and facebook chat! ;-)

Working with Jen is very easy! She is very open to ideas and willing to experiment with me as her designer.

I will definitely miss you Jen and Kristine! (her gorgeous maid of honor) Two of you are so positive! i love the energy! Good vibes! haha

Next time, don't forget to buy me Starbucks again ah! haha ;-) (she buys me Starbucks coffee every meeting!.. she's really sweet!!)

Thank you for everything and kita kits soon! mwahhhhhh!!











m



Photos by Dominic Barrios

No comments:

Post a Comment