Friday 21 January 2011

Kirsten

"Hi Veejay!


I'm a big fan :) Can't believe I'm writing you this email now hihi!

I used to watch you at project runway and admire all your works! :)

Thing is, I'm getting married this October but have nothing to wear yet.

Saw your blogsite and the gowns were just amazing. Also, I'm an
overseas bride, chanced upon your post about an overseas bride as well.
And I think I'd have very limited chance to fly back to Manila because
of work. It would really be an advantage if I can find someone that I
can correspond with online.

Anyhoo, the style I want is very specific. I prefer to not have any

beadwork and more on the fabric/texture play. I sound like I know
what I'm talking about but really I don't haha! Not very knowledgeable
about fabrics. Hope you can shed some light on this.

Our wedding date is on October 30, 4PM at Fernbrook Alabang.

Would you still be able to accommodate me if ever?
Please let me now how we can go about the consultation.

Thanks so much!! (Sorry for the long email)

Hope to hear from you soon!

-Kirsten"

----------------------------

MY REPLY:

"Hello kirsten :-) (nice name.. )

first, thank u for the long and very informative email! i appreciate it.

thank u also for watching the show.. hope u enjoyed watching prp season 1 ;-)

now, going back to your concerns.. yes! we can work on this.

its not my first time to work with an overseas bride.. actually i enjoy working with them.. like u :-)


just let me know what is the best time to have an online meeting/chatting or we can also talk via email ;-)


-Veejay Floresca"


The final result:










this picture is by Paolo Ruiz

(all photos by Jeff and Lisa Photography)










I also did the suit of Gian.. for a week! ;-) So thankful because we only had one fitting and its perfect already! ;-)


REUNION PHOTOS IN SINGAPORE!!!!!



Wedding gown and groom's suit by Veejay Floresca

Photos by Jeff and Lisa Photography


No comments:

Post a Comment