Wednesday 23 February 2011

Fresa


Fresa.. a very unique name!

I still remember how I met her. We had our first meeting at Starbucks, Powerplant Mall. I forgot to bring my sketch pad that time, so I did rough sketches on my notebook. ;-)

She works as a flight attendant in an international airline. In short, scheduling a fitting with her was a bit challenging, but I was wrong! She was very organized. She will advise me her flight details in advance, dates of arrival, etc. The over-all work was really fun and exciting!

I'm truly blessed to have her as one of my brides. She's an amazing woman! Humble, thoughtful, understanding, appreciative, and sweet. She gave me a gift last Christmas (beauty products! haha) but what I liked the most was a cute small card with a cute cover, and her lovely message that made me cry (almost!) haha.. I'm so senti! haha

To Mike and Fresa,

Thank you for everything. It was not work actually.. it was more of bonding! I'm very happy I've found true friends! See u soon! I'm still hoping I will see u in one of my trips! haha.. I dont know how or when, but when it happens, upgrade me in business class ah! hahaha ;-)


amazing "red sole" shoes ;-) I want one! haha

she doesn't want it heavily beaded

layers of skirt with random draping!

beautiful designer and bride! (pwede? tama!!!)



cobalt blue dresses with silver beading

a lovely couple!

Photos: Arlene Briones, Imagine Nation
Groom's suit: Odelon Simpao

Wedding gown, entourage gowns,
mother of the bride gown: Veejay Floresca



No comments:

Post a Comment