Friday 18 February 2011

marlon & jackie - same day edit from phoeben teocson on Vimeo.



Jackie + Marlon

My wedding in Melbourne, Australia.

The couple invited me to go there last year to discuss the designs of the wedding gown, Jackie’s entourage, moms’ gowns, and principal sponsors’ gowns. I also got their measurements and showed them the fabrics.. We all had fun and we were all excited! ;-)

At first, I wasn’t sure if I should accept this or not.

BUT

I trust God.

Guess what??? Everything went well. During the fitting of the prototype which I sent her via FedEx, the fitting was perfect! ;-) We had a “Skype online fitting!:” bongga!

After a couple of months, I sent all the clothes in advance, and praise God, they all liked it.

Too bad I wasn’t able to come on their wedding day. The couple invited me again but I’ve had prior commitments already :-(

I just watched this video today and everything became fresh to me. I missssssssssss them so much! I promise myself to come back and see all of them again!

My trip to Melbourne is one of the most happiest moments of my life!

Thank you Jackie and Marlon for your trust and love.. :-) See you soon! God bless!

Video by Phoeben Teocson

No comments:

Post a Comment