Friday 10 February 2012

My Second Time in Sydney ;-)



Being a Fashion Designer is 90% hardwork, 10% glamour, and 100% FUN!!!!! ;-)

Few weeks ago, I got another chance to fly to Sydney, all-expense paid by super generous clients ;-) They paid my air fare tickets and hotel accommodation for 7 days!!!!! ;-) Since all of them are based there, the bride asked me to just go there instead. What a great idea! ;-) *wink* THANK YOU!

I had so much fun! SUPER!!!! It's kinda sad because I really liked to extend hahaha, but I had plenty of works to do in Manila. However, it was a very productive trip. I met my lovely clients, attended a beautiful wedding, partied with friends, and simply enjoyed the beautiful city. I went to Bondi beach, saw the famous Sydney Opera House and Harbour Bridge, super party in Oxford street till 9am, and lots of eating, eating, and eating!!!!! hahaha.. I loveeeeeee my job! ;-)

Thank you to Audey and Ryan for sponsoring this amazing trip ;-) I couldn't thank you more!

Here are some of the photos! You may add me on Facebook (veejayfloresca@gmail.com) if you like to see the rest of them! hahaha..

meet my couple, Audey and Ryan ;-)
Miss Universe pose! haha
Their wedding is next month in Sydney too! ;-)

Beautiful Ines and her girls in VJF
What a beautiful wedding!!
No chance of meeting the girls prior the wedding!
Good thing Ines got their measurements right! haha

Thai food with Generose and Joel!
Their wedding is scheduled this year!

Lindt treat by Cindy and Dennis!
My lovely couple who got married last year ;-)

wearing Bench! ;-) proudly Pinoy!

dinner at Darling Harbour with Lizeth and Eduard.
Their wedding is also this year!
(the view is very Singapore..)

coffee with my bride Audey, sharing some love stories! ;-)

photo op with my favorite Sydney Opera House ;-)
Nice shirt from Tyler. Another Pinoy brand!

train going to Town Hall ;-)

Bondi beach, are you ready??!!
Miss Universe pose again! lol

feeling Baywatch!!! hahaha ;-)
Miss Universe pose, again!!! haha..

met new friends, Amon and his cousin Elaine (she's also from CSB!)
sh*t ang laki ng "puson" ko.. hahaha.. puson tlga!
diet na ito!!!

with Appie and JC, their wedding is next year ;-)

a sneak peek of Audey's wedding gown. We did her "base fitting"

secondary sponsor.. making sure the length of the gown is perfect!
It has an off-shoulder straps that I removed!
A simple halter neckline is perfect for her body frame.

Peter Sereno works as a PR in Sydney.. I love his wrapped top! ;-)
He introduced me to this pretty young designer with a hot boyfriend. haha..
I saw some of her works too! Amazing!!

***missing photos!!!***
Dinner with Amie and Manny in a very posh Mexican restaurant!
I forgot the name! Tsk.
Shopping with my bride, Neri! ;-)


...TILL MY NEXT TRIP!!!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment