Sunday 12 February 2012

Romantic Lace Dresses

Lace is a symbol of romance and feminine now, it is widely used in wedding dresses design, outfits, and accessories,etc.

Girls can not help loving this element, we are all crazy for lace wedding dresses, lace dresses...

White and black color is the most common color of lace. We all know white lace stands for a white romantic princess sense, and black, sexy and hot!

I remember deeply that one day, I saw a beautiful long dress covered by blue lace in H&M store, I was shocked! That was so amazing, other colors of lace can also be brilliant!

Do you have the same feel as me?

Traditional white and black lace: 



Fantastic blue lace dresses, I love them!! And you?


Gold lace gown, noble and elegant!

Pink lace dress, full of sweet sense!

No comments:

Post a Comment